Showreel | 3D, Video & Game Dev
I’m Stuart Trevor, a 3d, game, video and motion artist with extensive experience in creative roles across game development and digital media production, including art director positions on several indie titles and lead art/dev roles on the MotorStorm franchise for Evolution Studios / Sony Computer Entertainment. I’ve had integral creative involvement with the visual DNA, video content and promotion for all of my published games.
Client list: Starship, Ichi, Maverick Media, Namco Bandai, SEGA, Sony Computer Entertainment, Trion Worlds, Unity Games, Volition, Hello Games, Symantec, Ubisoft, HP, Sony Music, Media Molecule, Archetype, Render Positive, Skanky Panky, High Cross Society, Polaroid 85, William Breakspear, MC Xander, Gottwood Festival
Note: I am in the process of updating my reel for 2015, although around half of my work in the past two years is either still under NDA or not relevant to a games focused showreel. Until then, you can find everything over on my Vimeo page.
- 3d & game artist, lead/principal artist and art director
- 3D modeling, rendering, animation, motion graphics and VFX
- Game trailer/FMV editing, writing, direction, VFX and motion graphics
- TV ad clearance, localisation and management of numerous parallel versions
- Game capture and cinematography with experience of numerous platforms and game engines – Unity, UE and proprietary pipelines
- Highly knowledgable with all aspects of game trailer and cinematic production
- Primary tools: 3ds Max, V-Ray, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Unity 3D, Unreal, Maya, Audition, Ableton