I’m a multi-disciplined 3d/game artist, video editor, art director, trailer and cinematic director with over ten years experience in creative roles across the videogame development and digital media industries, including senior/lead art positions for Evolution Studios and Sony Computer Entertainment on the MotorStorm franchise from 2004 to 2010.
Recent clients include Sony, SEGA, Namco Bandai, Ubisoft and others.
- 3d & game artist, lead/principal artist and art director
- Video game trailer direction and editing, creative writing, VO script writing and campaign development
- Highly experienced with both in-engine capture and pre-rendered cinematics
- Ninja level with 3ds Max, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition and everything else Adobe
- Highly proficient with V-Ray/mental ray/Brazil, Maya and around a zillion other apps
- Extensive photography and film experience
- Self confessed light nerd, digital or real. I need help, really I do