- Game development/art direction
- 3D modeling, rendering and animation
- Game trailer direction/editing/writing
- Cinematic creative writing and direction
- Motion graphics & VFX
Go here for project/role overlays.
I’m a 3d/game artist, trailer editor/director motion graphic artist with twelve years experience in creative roles across the videogame development and digital media industries, including senior/lead art positions on the MotorStorm franchise for Evolution Studios / Sony Computer Entertainment between 2004 and 2010. Recent clients have included Sony Computer Entertainment, SEGA, Namco Bandai, Ubisoft and Sony Music.
- 3d & game artist, lead/principal artist and art director
- Video game trailer editing, creative writing, direction, VO script writing and campaign development
- Highly experienced with the end-to-end production of in-engine captured trailers and pre-rendered cinematics
- Ninja level with 3ds Max, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, After Effects, Audition and everything else Adobe
- Highly proficient with V-Ray/mental ray/Brazil, Maya and approximately a zillion other apps
- Extensive photography and film experience