- Game trailer and cinematic editing/writing/direction
- Game dev and art direction
- 3D modeling, rendering and animation
- Game capture and engine wrangling
- Motion graphics & VFX
Look here for project/role info.
I’m a 3d/game artist, trailer editor/director motion graphic artist with twelve years experience in creative roles across the videogame development and digital media industries, including senior/lead art positions on the MotorStorm franchise for Evolution Studios / Sony Computer Entertainment from 2004 to 2010. Recent work as included game trailers and game development projects for Sony Computer Entertainment, THQ, SEGA, Unity Games, Namco Bandai, Ubisoft and Sony Music.
In 2014 I founded Team Aozora with a bunch of talented games industry veterans and we’re making a game that has something to do with space…
- 3d & game artist, lead/principal artist and art director
- Video game trailer editing, creative writing, direction, VO script writing and campaign development
- Highly experienced with the end-to-end production of in-engine captured trailers and pre-rendered cinematics
- Ninja level with 3ds Max, Final Cut Pro, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition and everything else Adobe
- Highly proficient with V-Ray/mental ray, Maya and approximately a zillion other apps
- Extensive photography and film experience